Saturday, January 1, 2011

Prolegomena

1.) This is my second go at a blog. The archives for my first one are to the left.

2.) I'm a former religious studies student and current soldier in Afghanistan.

3.) I was at one time pursuing a Phd in New Testament studies but left graduate school because my scholarly interests had since changed (evolved?). I now wish to do graduate work in history, specifically diplomatic and/or world history.

4.) This blog will reflect all of my interests including the banal ones. However, posts concerning history in one degree or another will probably constitute a good portion of the blog. Also, personal anecdotes will appear from time to time.

5.) This blog has a definite end point in mind.

Comments, so long as they are civil, are most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment